Run Mindful Retreat in Oregon: May 25-28, 2023 – Register online here.
- Trail Running – Beautiful guided trail runs in Southern Oregon.
- Mindfulness – Mindfulness Training and materials.
- Meals – Delicious and healthy meals are included in the registration fee.
- Event Transportation – Transportation from Olson property retreat location to events during the event weekend.
Participants need to provide:
- Lodging (choose options with your registration, see more lodging info below)
- Travel to and from Olson property in Applegate, Oregon for retreat weekend.
Registration Costs & Dates
|Regular||Now – 3/5/23||$950|
|Last Minute||5/15/23 – 5/24/22||$1050|
Run Mindful Retreats are put on by Professional Ultra Runner Timothy Olson & Krista Olson to share the love they have for trail running, mindfulness, nature, travel and community. Read more about the Run Mindful Team here.
Southern Oregon Host Hotel Lodging
Additional airport options include:
- Eugene Airport (3 hour drive)
- Portland International Airport (5 hour drive)
- Sacramento International Airport (5-6 hour drive)
Here is an example schedule from a prior year. The final schedule will be emailed out to participants.
All purchases are final and your registration cannot be cancelled or transferred. In the event that you are unable to attend, please email us. If we can fill your spot, we will refund your registration minus $150 administration fees. No refunds will be given if canceled within two weeks of your registered retreat start date.
Event may be canceled if less than 12 participants. In the event the event is cancelled due to participation numbers you will receive a full refund of your Run Mindful Registration fees.
In the unlikely case of the camp being cancelled due to circumstances out of our control (natural disaster, etc) all fees will be refunded, minus $250 administrative fee.
1. What ability of running / hiking is needed?
The retreat is directed towards runners and hikers of all ability levels. We will be running / hiking with opportunities for up to 1-5 hours each day. You will be able to shorten the routes to a level you are comfortable with each day. The routes will be mostly trail, in the mountains with significant ascents and descents.
2. I am not a fast runner will I be able to keep up with the pace?
Yes. We will have three group leaders and welcome hikers as well as all levels of runners.
3. I’ve never meditated before and I’m not sure I am capable of sitting still. Is that okay?
Yes! This is an introductory guide to mindfulness and meditation. The mindfulness workshops will be open to participants with no experience of mindfulness. It will be very approachable and hands on. For participant with mindfulness experience, it will be a great opportunity to grow your mindfulness practice.
4. What altitude will we be at?
Applegate, Oregon is at an elevation of 1250 feet and runs may climb up to several thousand feet higher depending on the route you choose.
5. Can you accommodate special dietary needs?
Yes – we accommodate special dietary needs. When you register we have a question asking about your dietary needs. You should state what your needs are. For example: Vegan, Paleo, No Dairy, etc. and we will provide the appropriate food for you.
Run Mindful Retreats is an event of Adventure Mindful, LLC.
Run Mindful is a part of Adventure Mindful and will be expanding into other outdoor activities in the near future.
Questions? Email us at [email protected].